The Contingent Valuation Method in assessing the value of sport’s stadium in developing nations. The case of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harris, Charles C. & Driver, B. L. & McLaughlin, William J., 1989. "Improving the contingent valuation method: A psychological perspective," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 213-229, November.
- Fourie, Johan & Santana-Gallego, María, 2011.
"The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1364-1370.
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 20/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dominika Dziegielewska & Robert Mendelsohn, 2007. "Does “No” mean “No”? A protest methodology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 71-87, September.
- Pamela Wicker, 2011. "Willingness-to-Pay in Non-Profit Sports Clubs," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 6(2), pages 155-169, May.
- Matthew Walker & Michael J. Mondello, 2007. "Moving Beyond Economic Impact: A Closer Look at the Contingent Valuation Method," International Journal of Sport Finance, Fitness Information Technology, vol. 2(3), pages 149-160, August.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2012. "Willingness to Pay for Downtown Public Goods Generated by Large, Sports-Anchored Development Projects: The CVM Approach," Working Papers 12-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012. "Estimating the value of national sporting success," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Zawadzki, Krystian, 2013. "Euro 2012 economic impact on host cities in Poland," MPRA Paper 64522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMega sport event; Football arena; CVM; WTP;
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2017-08-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2017-08-13 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.