The Effects of Non-Existent Property Ownership Rights Within the Electricity Production Sector on Labor Force Participation in the Dominican Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mr. Marcello Estevao & Mr. Umidjon Abdullaev, 2013. "Growth and Employment in the Dominican Republic: Options for a Job-Rich Growth," IMF Working Papers 2013/040, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Thomas B., 2004. "Electricity theft: a comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2067-2076, December.
- Andrzej Rapaczynski, 1996. "The Roles of the State and the Market in Establishing Property Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-103, Spring.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Imam, M. & Jamasb, T. & Llorca, M. & Llorca, M., 2018. "Power Sector Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Electricity Industry in Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Md. Nazmul Hasan & Rafia Nishat Toma & Abdullah-Al Nahid & M M Manjurul Islam & Jong-Myon Kim, 2019. "Electricity Theft Detection in Smart Grid Systems: A CNN-LSTM Based Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-18, August.
- Daví-Arderius, Daniel & Sanin, María-Eugenia & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2017.
"CO2 content of electricity losses,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 439-445.
- Daniel Daví Arderius & María-Eugenia Sanin & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "CO2 Content of Electricity Losses," Documents de recherche 16-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Daniel Daví-Arderius & María-Eugenia Sanin & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "Co2 content of electricity losses," Working Papers 2016/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Daniel Davi-Arderius & Maria-Eugenia Sanin & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2017. "CO2 content of electricity losses," Post-Print hal-02878048, HAL.
- Patibandla, Murali, 2006. "Equity pattern, corporate governance and performance: A study of India's corporate sector," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Min, Brian & Golden, Miriam, 2014. "Electoral cycles in electricity losses in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 619-625.
- Rains, Emily & Abraham, Ronald J., 2018. "Rethinking barriers to electrification: Does government collection failure stunt public service provision?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 288-300.
- Kossykh Yulia & Sarychev Andrey, 2000. "Tales of Contract Enforcement in Transition," EERC Working Paper Series 98-267e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Ejaz Gul & Imran Sharif Chaudhry, 2016. "Socio-Economic Analysis of Household Energy Security: Evidence from 3D Energy Losses Surface Maps (ELSMs)of a Town Using Conjuncture of Factors Matrix, Digital and Mathematical Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 55(4), pages 1019-1041.
- Bryane Michael, 2005. "The Role of Incentive Design in Parliamentarian Anti-Corruption Programmes," Microeconomics 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalibor Roháč, 2013. "What Are the Lessons from Post-Communist Transitions?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 65-77, February.
- Jamasb, Tooraj, 2006. "Between the state and market: Electricity sector reform in developing countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 14-30, March.
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2019. "Policy considerations for limiting electricity theft in the developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 452-458.
- Jamasb,Tooraj & Nepal,Rabindra & Timilsina,Govinda R., 2015. "A quarter century effort yet to come of age : a survey of power sector reforms in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7330, The World Bank.
- Jamil, Faisal, 2013. "On the electricity shortage, price and electricity theft nexus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 267-272.
- Daniel Leite & José Pessanha & Paulo Simões & Rodrigo Calili & Reinaldo Souza, 2020. "A Stochastic Frontier Model for Definition of Non-Technical Loss Targets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(12), pages 1-20, June.
- Singh, Anoop & Jamasb, Tooraj & Nepal, Rabindra & Toman, Michael, 2018. "Electricity cooperation in South Asia: Barriers to cross-border trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 741-748.
- Régis Chavigny, 1997. "Économies en transition et économies en développement : une comparaison," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(152), pages 727-751.
- Zhang, Yanlong & Zhou, Xiaoyu & Lei, Wei, 2017. "Social Capital and Its Contingent Value in Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Western China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 350-361.
- Mahmud I Imam & Tooraj Jamasb & Manuel Llorca, 2019.
"Political Economy of Reform and Regulation in the Electricity Sector of Sub-Saharan Africa,"
EPRG1917, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Imam, Mahmud I. & Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel, 2020. "Political Economy of Reform and Regulation in the Electricity Sector of Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 5-2020, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Imam, M. & Jamasb, T. & Llorca, M., 2019. "Political Economy of Reform and Regulation in the Electricity Sector of Sub-Saharan Africa," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1949, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Faisal Jamil & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2014. "An Empirical Study of Electricity Theft from Electricity Distribution Companies in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 239-254.
More about this item
KeywordsProperty Rights; Macroeconomic Forecast; Growth Models; Labor Force Participation;
All these keywords.
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2017-08-06 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.