Report NEP-LAW-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Hansen & Keaton Miller & Caroline Weber, 2017. "The Taxation of Recreational Marijuana: Evidence from Washington State," NBER Working Papers 23632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudi Bekkers & Christian Catalini & Arianna Martinelli & Cesare Righi & Timothy Simcoe, 2017. "Disclosure Rules and Declared Essential Patents," NBER Working Papers 23627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Fletcher, 2017. "Adults Behaving Badly: The Effects of Own and Peer Parents’ Incarceration on Adolescent Criminal Activities," Working Papers 2017-058, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Apurva Dey & Arun Kumar Kaushik & Rupayan Pal, 2017. "Probabilistic patents, alternative damage rules and optimal trade policy," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christine Braun, 2017. "Crime and the Minimum Wage," 2017 Meeting Papers 359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Samuel de Haas & Daniel Herold & Jan Thomas Schaefer, 2017. "Entry deterrence due to brand proliferation: Empirical evidence from the German interurban bus industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201731, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hart, Oliver & Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Companies Should Maximize Shareholder Welfare Not Market Value," CEPR Discussion Papers 12186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stacey, Brian, 2016. "The Effects of Non-Existent Property Ownership Rights Within the Electricity Production Sector on Labor Force Participation in the Dominican Republic," MPRA Paper 80251, University Library of Munich, Germany.