A historical walkthrough with L’Hospital, from indeterminates to applied problems in mathematics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balk, Bert M., 2004. "Decompositions of Fisher indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Jesus C. Dumagan & Bert M. Balk, 2016.
"Dissecting aggregate output and labour productivity change: a postscript on the role of relative prices,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 117-119, February.
- Jesus Dumagan & Bert Balk, 2016. "Dissecting aggregate output and labour productivity change: a postscript on the role of relative prices," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 117-119, February.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2013. "Relative Price Effects on Decompositions of Change in Aggregate Labor Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2013-44, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscalculus; L’Hospital’s rules; mathematical history; mean value theorem; logarithmic mean; mathematical statistics; recreational mathematics;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-05-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ORE-2017-05-14 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:79011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .