Comparing GDP in Constant and in Chained Prices: Some New Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2009. "Comparing GDP in Constant and in Chained Prices : Some New Results," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22633, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2009. "Comparing GDP in constant and in chained prices : Some new results," Finance Working Papers 22953, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whelan, Karl, 2002. "A Guide to U.S. Chain Aggregated NIPA Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 217-233, June.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2008. "Avoiding Anomalies of GDP in Constant Prices by Conversion to Chained Prices," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22632, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2008. "Avoiding Anomalies of GDP in Constant Prices by Conversion to Chained Prices: Accentuating Shifts in Philippine Economic Transformation," Discussion Papers DP 2008-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Balk, Bert M., 2004. "Decompositions of Fisher indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2002. "Comparing the superlative Tornqvist and Fisher ideal indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 251-258, July.
More about this item
Keywordsreal GDP; constant prices; chained prices; Fisher index; additivity;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .