Computing Additive Chained Volume Measures of GDP Subaggregates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2010. "Computing Additive Chained Volume Measures of GDP Subaggregates," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23094, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whelan, Karl, 2002. "A Guide to U.S. Chain Aggregated NIPA Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(2), pages 217-233, June.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2008. "Avoiding Anomalies of GDP in Constant Prices by Conversion to Chained Prices: Accentuating Shifts in Philippine Economic Transformation," Discussion Papers DP 2008-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1978. "Superlative Index Numbers and Consistency in Aggregation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 883-900, July.
- Balk, Bert M., 2004. "Decompositions of Fisher indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-113, January.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2008.
"Implementing US GDP in Chained Prices for Cross-country GDP Growth and Sectoral Comparisons: Application to Selected ASEAN Countries,"
DP 2008-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2008. "Implementing US GDP in Chained Prices for Cross-country GDP Growth and Sectoral Comparisons : Application to Selected ASEAN Countries," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22631, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2002. "Comparing the superlative Tornqvist and Fisher ideal indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 251-258, July.
- Joe Robjohns, 2007. "Methods explained: Contributions to growth rates under annual chain-linking," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, vol. 1(6), pages 53-56, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "Deriving Weights for Additivity of Chained Volume Measures in the National Accounts," Discussion Papers DP 2011-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "Implementing Weights for Additivity of Chained Volume Measures in the National Accounts," Discussion Papers DP 2011-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsadditivity; chained volume measure; chained index;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.