Ultra-accommodative Monetary Policy and Unintentional Drags on Consumer Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Hatzius & Peter Hooper & Frederic S. Mishkin & Kermit L. Schoenholtz & Mark W. Watson, 2010. "Financial Conditions Indexes: A Fresh Look after the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xing, Victor, 2017. "Central Bank Quantitative Easing as an Emerging Political Liability," MPRA Paper 81269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative Easing; Malinvestment; Consumer Spending; Involuntary Renter; Asset Price Inflation; Financial Conditions; Wage Growth;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2017-04-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .