Islamic Banking Controversies and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujaat Saleem & Fadillah Mansor, 2020. "Exploring Compliance of AAOIFI Shariah Standard on Ijarah Financing: Analysis on the Practices of Islamic Banks in Malaysia," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-13, February.
- Saïda Daly & Mohamed Frikha, 2016. "Islamic Finance: Basic Principles and Contributions in Financing Economic," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 496-512, June.
- Dinc, Yusuf, 2016. "A Suggestion on Mortgage Financing of Islamic Banks: Diminishing Musharakah," MPRA Paper 85335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking and Finance; Interest; Monetary Theory of Islamic Finance; Riba;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:70623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.