Efficiency performance of Malaysian Islamic banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohd. Azmi Omar & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Mohd. Eskandar Shah Mohd. Rasid, 2006. "Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 2(2), pages 19-42.
- Sudin Wan Nursofiza Wan Azmi, 2008. "Determinants of Islamic and conventional deposits in the Malaysian banking system," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(9), pages 618-643, August.
- Juan Sole, 2007. "Introducing Islamic Banks into Conventional Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 07/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2006. "The X-Efficiency In Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 50-78.
- Mariani Abdul-Majid & David Saal & Giuliana Battisti, 2011. "The impact of Islamic banking on the cost efficiency and productivity change of Malaysian commercial banks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 2033-2054.
- Matthews, Kent & Ismail, Mahadzir, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity Growth of Domestic and Foreign Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2002. "Technical, scale and allocative efficiencies of Turkish banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 719-766, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Islamic banks; Malaysia;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .