Efficiency performance of Malaysian Islamic banks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohd. Azmi Omar & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Mohd. Eskandar Shah Mohd. Rasid, 2006. "Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 2(2), pages 19-42.
- Sudin Wan Nursofiza Wan Azmi, 2008. "Determinants of Islamic and conventional deposits in the Malaysian banking system," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(9), pages 618-643, August.
- Juan Sole, 2007. "Introducing Islamic Banks into Conventional Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 07/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2006. "The X-Efficiency In Islamic Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 13, pages 50-78.
- Mariani Abdul-Majid & David Saal & Giuliana Battisti, 2011. "The impact of Islamic banking on the cost efficiency and productivity change of Malaysian commercial banks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 2033-2054.
- Matthews, Kent & Ismail, Mahadzir, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity Growth of Domestic and Foreign Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2002. "Technical, scale and allocative efficiencies of Turkish banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 719-766, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Islamic banks; Malaysia;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.