Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ab-Rahim, Rossazana & Kadri, Norlina & Ismail, Farhana, 2013. "Efficiency performance of Malaysian Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 46238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazera Akter & Suborna Barua, 2016. "International trade financing: a comparative study on the performance of state-owned and private commercial banks of Bangladesh," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 164-186.
- Asish Saha & Nor Hayati Ahmad & Umakant Dash, 2015. "Drivers of technical efficiency in Malaysian banking: a new empirical insight," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(1), pages 161-173, May.
- Suraya Ahmad & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman, 2012. "The efficiency of Islamic and conventional commercial banks in Malaysia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 241-263, August.
- Rossazana Ab Rahim, 2016. "Does Competition Foster Efficiency? Empirical Evidence from Malaysian Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Malmquist index; bank efficiency; Islamic commercial banks in Malaysia Journal: Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usm:journl:aamjaf00202_19-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journal Division, Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aammmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.