Report NEP-SEA-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamada, Miki, 2013. "Impact of foreign capital entry in the Indonesian banking sector," IDE Discussion Papers 406, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:471498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kawamura, Koichi, 2013. "Presidentialism and political parties in Indonesia : why are all parties not presidentialized?," IDE Discussion Papers 409, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lawrence, Robert Z., 2013. "Association of Southeast Asian Nations, People's Republic of China, and India Growth and the Rest of the World: The Role of Trade," ADBI Working Papers 416, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2013. "The Effects of School Term Length on Education and Earnings: Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 46158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jirada Prasartpornsirichoke & Yoshi Takahashi, 2013. "Assessing Inequalities in Thai Education," IDEC DP2 Series 3-2, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Ab-Rahim, Rossazana & Kadri, Norlina & Ismail, Farhana, 2013. "Efficiency performance of Malaysian Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 46238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Nguyen, Thi Kim Cuc, 2013. "Inflationary Implication of Gold Price in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 46157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolters, Alexander, 2013. "Islamic finance in the states of Central Asia: Strategies, institutions, first experiences," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2013/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Kojin, Emi, 2013. "The development of private farms in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 408, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Baishali Goswami, 2012. "An Investigation into the Pattern of Delayed Marriage in India," Working Papers 275, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2012. "Outsourcing and Labour Productivity: Case of Singapore Manufacturing Sector," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1201, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Filardo, Andrew J. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.