Katılım Bankaları Mevduat Bankalarından Farklı mı Çalışıyor
[Performance Differentiation Between Participation (Islamic) Banks and Deposit Banks in Turkey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdus Samad, 1999. "Comparative Efficiency Of The Islamic Bank Vis-A-Vis Conventional Banks In Malaysia," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Kablan, S & Yousfi, O, 2011.
"Efficiency of islamic and conventional banks in countries with islamic banking,"
32951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi, 2017. "Efficiency of islamic and conventional banks in countries with islamic banking," Working Papers hal-01527697, HAL.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2013.
"Islamic vs. conventional banking: Business model, efficiency and stability,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 433-447.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Merrouche, Ouarda, 2010. "Islamic vs. conventional banking : business model, efficiency and stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5446, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsKatılım bankaları; Islamic (participation) banks; panel data;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.