Sraffa and the labour theory of value - a note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Seton, 1957. "The "Transformation Problem"," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 149-160.
- Marcuzzo, Maria Cristina, 2012. "Speculation and regulation in commodity markets: The Keynesian approach in theory and practice," MPRA Paper 44131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSraffa; standard commodity; prices; labour values; income distribution;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .