Financial Fraud Detection Model Based on Random Forest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alam Kazmi, Syed Hasnain, 2015. "Brand the Pricing: Critical Critique," MPRA Paper 64984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. V. Hansen & J. B. McDonald & W. F. Messier, Jr. & T. B. Bell, 1996. "A Generalized Qualitative-Response Model and the Analysis of Management Fraud," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(7), pages 1022-1032, July.
- Alam Kazmi, Syed Hasnain, 2015. "Developments in Promotion Strategies Review on Psychological Streams of Consumers," MPRA Paper 65424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2015.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "Ownership structure, corporate governance, and fraud: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 424-448, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Fraud Detection; Random Forest; Ratio of debt to equity; Partial Correlation Analysis; Statistic methodologies; Parametric models;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:65404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .