Influence Of Income And Education On Household Health Expenditure: The Case Of Tribal Orissa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berhman, J.R., 1990. "The action of human resources and poverty on one another: what we have yet to learn," Papers 74, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Knowles, Stephen & Owen, P Dorian, 1997. "Education and Health in an Effective-Labour Empirical Growth Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(223), pages 314-328, December.
- Filmer, Deon & Hammer, Jeffrey S & Pritchett, Lant H, 2000. "Weak Links in the Chain: A Diagnosis of Health Policy in Poor Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 199-224, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Javad Razmi & Ezatollah Abbasian & Sahar Mohammadi, 2012. "Investigating the Effect of Government Health Expenditure on HDI in Iran," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(5), pages 1-8, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold health expenditure; Income; Education;
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .