The action of human resources and poverty on one another: what we have yet to learn
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: THE WORLD BANK; 1818 H STREET, N.W. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
- Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Raney, Laura, 1992. "Social gains from female education : a cross-national study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1045, The World Bank.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2000.
"Strategies for Success in Human Development,"
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-69.
- Gustav Ranis and Frances Stewart, "undated". "Strategies for Success in Human Development," QEH Working Papers qehwps32, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ranis, G. & Stewart, F., 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Papers 808, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2005. "Dynamic Links between the Economy and Human Development," Working Papers 8, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- R. Bruno & M. Stampini, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: an Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," Working Papers 619, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: An Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmerman, Frederick J. & Carter, Michael R., 2003. "Asset smoothing, consumption smoothing and the reproduction of inequality under risk and subsistence constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 233-260, August.
- Frederic Zimmerman & MICHAEL R. CARTER, "undated". "Asset Smoothing, Consumption Smoothing and the Reproduction for Inequality under Risk and Subsistence Constraints," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 402, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Linkages Between Income, Education And Health: Case Of Rural Orissa," MPRA Paper 6519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glewwe, Paul, 2001. "Schools, Skills And Economic Development: Education Policies, Student Learning And Socioeconomic Outcomes In Developing Countries," Bulletins 12969, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Esther Duflo, 2001. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Li & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005. "Parental childcare and children's educational attainment: evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2067-2076.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, "undated". "Parental Childcare and Children's Educational Attainment: Evidence from China," REAP Papers 22559, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Influence Of Income And Education On Household Health Expenditure: The Case Of Tribal Orissa," MPRA Paper 6511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1992. "MIMAP on Health, Nutrition and Education," Working Papers WP 1992-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed