The action of human resources and poverty on one another: what we have yet to learn
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Raney, Laura, 1992. "Social gains from female education : a cross-national study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1045, The World Bank.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 49-69.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2005. "Dynamic Links between the Economy and Human Development," Working Papers 8, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- R. Bruno & M. Stampini, 2007.
"Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: an Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua,"
619, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: An Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zimmerman, Frederick J. & Carter, Michael R., 2003.
"Asset smoothing, consumption smoothing and the reproduction of inequality under risk and subsistence constraints,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 233-260, August.
- Frederic Zimmerman & MICHAEL R. CARTER, "undated". "Asset Smoothing, Consumption Smoothing and the Reproduction for Inequality under Risk and Subsistence Constraints," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 402, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Linkages Between Income, Education And Health: Case Of Rural Orissa," MPRA Paper 6519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glewwe, Paul, 2001. "Schools, Skills And Economic Development: Education Policies, Student Learning And Socioeconomic Outcomes In Developing Countries," Bulletins 12969, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Esther Duflo, 2001.
"Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 795-813, September.
- Esther Duflo, 2000. "Schooling and Labor Market Consequences of School Construction in Indonesia: Evidence from an Unusual Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hongbin Li & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005.
"Parental childcare and children's educational attainment: evidence from China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2067-2076.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, "undated". "Parental Childcare and Children's Educational Attainment: Evidence from China," REAP Papers 22559, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Influence Of Income And Education On Household Health Expenditure: The Case Of Tribal Orissa," MPRA Paper 6511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Howard & Luttik, Joke & DEC, 1994. "The countrywide effects of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1337, The World Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman, 1994. "Intra-family Distribution in Developing Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 253-296.
- Herrin, Alejandro N., 1992. "MIMAP on Health, Nutrition and Education," Working Papers WP 1992-18, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gustav Ranis, 2000. "Strategies for Success in Human Development," Working Papers 808, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordslabour productivity ; health ; investments ; education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobali:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .