Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: an Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Stampini, Marco, 2007. "Joining Panel Data with Cross-Sections for Efficiency Gains: An Application to a Consumption Equation for Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Davis & Marco Stampini, 2002. "Pathways Towards Prosperity in Rural Nicaragua: Why households drop in and out of poverty, and some policy suggestions on how to keep them out," Working Papers 02-12, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Berhman, J.R., 1990. "The action of human resources and poverty on one another: what we have yet to learn," Papers 74, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Estimation of time dependent parameters in linear models using cross sections, panels or both," Other publications TiSEM 3efbf7de-1ca7-4f9f-b515-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marco Stampini & Benjamin Davis, 2003. "Discerning Transient from Chronic Poverty in Nicaragua: Measurement with a two period panel data set," Working Papers 03-03, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R & Gibbons, Donna M, 1993. "The Determinants and Consequences of the Placement of Government Programs in Indonesia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(3), pages 319-348, September.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1990.
"Estimation of time-dependent parameters in linear models using cross-sections, panels, or both,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 333-346, December.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1988. "Estimation of time dependent parameters in linear models using cross sections, panels or both," Research Memorandum FEW 302, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:619. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .