Investigating the Effect of Government Health Expenditure on HDI in Iran
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhabesh, Sen & Himanshu, Sekhar Rout, 2007.
"Determinants of Household Health Expenditure: Case of Urban Orissa,"
6492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhabesh, Sen & Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2007. "Determinants Of Household Health Expenditure: Case Of Urban Orissa," MPRA Paper 6489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clovis Freire & Nobuko Kajiura, 2011. "Impact of Health Expenditure on Achieving the Health-related MDGs," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/11/19, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 887, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2006. "Influence Of Income And Education On Household Health Expenditure: The Case Of Tribal Orissa," MPRA Paper 6511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.