Human Development and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahbub ul Haq, 1992. "Human Development in a Changing World," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1992-01, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Schlossarek & Jaromír Harmáček & Petr Pavlík, 2016.
"Ekonomický růst a lidský rozvoj v rozvojových zemích: zázračný, nebo začarovaný kruh?
[Economic Growth and Human Development in Developing Countries: Virtuous or Vicious Circle?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(6), pages 651-673.
- Mohammed Shuaibu & Popoola Timothy Oladayo, 2016. "Determinants Of Human Capital Development In Africa: A Panel Data Analysis," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(4), pages 523-549, December.
- Fenwick, Colin. & Howe, John. & Marshall, Shelly. & Landau, Ingrid., 2007. "Labour and labour-related laws in micro and small enterprises : innovative regulatory approaches," ILO Working Papers 994038143402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0809 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bundala, Ntogwa, 2012. "Economic Growth and Human Development; A Link Mechanism: An Empirical Approach," MPRA Paper 47648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Khalid & Izhar, Zeeshan & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob, 2012. "The relationship between financial indicators and human development in Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1515-1523.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis & Sikdar, Satadru, 2014.
"Three Decades of Human Development across Indian States: Inclusive Growth or Perpetual Disparity?,"
14/139, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Satadru Sikdar & Debashis Chakraborty, 2014. "Three Decades of Human Development across Indian States: Inclusive Growth or Perpetual Disparity?," Working Papers id:5929, eSocialSciences.
- Mohammad Javad Razmi & Ezatollah Abbasian & Sahar Mohammadi, 2012. "Investigating the Effect of Government Health Expenditure on HDI in Iran," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(5), pages 1-8, October.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2007. "The Impact of Tourism on Economic Growth and Development in Africa," Working Papers 200716, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mine Yilmazer & Serkan Çinar, 2015. "Human Capabilities and Economic Growth: A Comparative Human Capability Index," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 843-853.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:13:p:109-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:403814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Martina, 2007. "A Class of Poverty Traps: A Theory and Empirical Tests," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-482, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Human Development;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .