Determinants of Household Health Expenditure: Case of Urban Orissa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bhabesh, Sen & Himanshu Sekhar, Rout, 2007. "Determinants Of Household Health Expenditure: Case Of Urban Orissa," MPRA Paper 6489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gounder, Rukmani & Xing, Zhongwei, 2012. "Impact of education and health on poverty reduction: Monetary and non-monetary evidence from Fiji," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 787-794.
- Mohammad Javad Razmi & Ezatollah Abbasian & Sahar Mohammadi, 2012. "Investigating the Effect of Government Health Expenditure on HDI in Iran," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(5), pages 1-8, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold Health Expenditure; Income and Health;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .