Risk-adjusted pricing of bank’s assets based on cash flow matching matrix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Leo & van den End, Jan Willem, 2013.
"Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3930-3950.
- Leo de Haan & Jan Willem van den End, 2012. "Bank liquidity, the maturity ladder, and regulation," DNB Working Papers 346, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Meilan Yan & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Turner, 2014.
"Estimating Liquidity Risk Using The Exposure‐Based Cash‐Flow‐At‐Risk Approach: An Application To The Uk Banking Sector,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 225-238, July.
- Meilan Yan & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Paul Turner, 2011. "Estimating Liquidity Risk Using The Exposure-Based Cash-Flow-at-Risk Approach: An Application To the UK Banking Sector," Discussion Paper Series 2011_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voloshyn, Ihor & Lubich, Oleksandr, 2014.
"Методологічні Проблеми Фінансового Управління В Банківському Секторі України: Уроки Кризи
[Methodological problems of financial management in Ukraine's banking sector: lessons of the crisis]," MPRA Paper 60982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; funding matrix; economic capital; cash flow at risk; risk-adjusted return on capital (RAROC); cash flow matching; interest rate; asset; liability;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:61611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.