The future of the national accounts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gorter, Cor & van der Laan, Paul, 1992. "An Economic Core System and the Socio-economic Accounts Module for the Netherlands," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(2), pages 199-223, June.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisner, Robert, 1988. "Extended Accounts for National Income and Product," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 1611-1684, December.
- Richter, Josef, 1994. "Use and Misuse of National Accounts from a Modeling Perspective," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 99-110, March.
- Bos, Frits & Hollanders, Hugo & Keuning, Steven J, 1994.
"A Research and Development Module Supplementing the National Accounts,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(3), pages 273-286, September.
- Bos, Frits & Hollanders, Hugo & Keuning, Steven, 1992. "A Research and Development Module supplementing the national accounts," MPRA Paper 5953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "Divergences of Measurement and Theory and Some Implications for Economic Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 1-13, March.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A G, 1995. "The Accuracy of International Economic Observations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Maddison, Angus & Ark, Bart van, 1994. "The international comparison of real product and productivity," GGDC Research Memorandum 199406, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasurement in economics; national accounts; globalisation;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.