A Research and Development Module supplementing the national accounts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bos, Frits & Hollanders, Hugo & Keuning, Steven J, 1994. "A Research and Development Module Supplementing the National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(3), pages 273-286, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Maurice, 1984. "Maintaining Capital Intact," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(0), pages 59-73, Supplemen.
- Eisner, Robert, 1988. "Extended Accounts for National Income and Product," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 1611-1684, December.
- Maddison, Angus, 1987. "Growth and Slowdown in Advanced Capitalist Economies: Techniques of Quantitative Assessment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(2), pages 649-698, June.
- R. E. Moody, 1941. "A Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 651-653.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1995. "Zur technologischen Wettbewerbsfähigkeit der westdeutschen Wirtschaft: eine ökonomische Beurteilung im längerfristigen und internationalen Vergleich," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(2), pages 232-248.
- Bos, Frits, 1993. "Standard national accounting concepts, economic theory and data compilation issues; on constancy and change in the UN-Manuals on national accounting (1947, 1953, 1968, 1993)," MPRA Paper 2656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005.
"Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005. "Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bos, Frits, 2011. "A national accounts satellite for human capital and education," MPRA Paper 33791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Webster, Elizabeth, 2000. "The growth of enterprise intangible investment in Australia," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Bos, Frits, 1993. "Implementing the revised SNA in the Dutch national accounts," MPRA Paper 5954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 1996. "The future of the national accounts," MPRA Paper 5956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter Schumacher & Florian Straßberger, 1994. "Broadening the Scope for Reporting on the Technological Competitiveness of the Federal Republic of Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 100, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bos, Frits, 1995. "Economic theory and national accounting," MPRA Paper 5955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmeasurement in economics; satellites; modules; national accounts; productivity;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .