The growth of enterprise intangible investment in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kendrick, John W, 1972. "The Treatment of Intangible Resources as Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(1), pages 109-125, March.
- Bos, Frits & Hollanders, Hugo & Keuning, Steven J, 1994.
"A Research and Development Module Supplementing the National Accounts,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(3), pages 273-286, September.
- Bos, Frits & Hollanders, Hugo & Keuning, Steven, 1992. "A Research and Development Module supplementing the national accounts," MPRA Paper 5953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roth,Felix & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth, 2010. "Does intangible capital affect economic growth?," CEPS Papers 3667, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Nathan Chappell & Adam Jaffe, 2016. "Intangible Investment and Firm Performance," Working Papers 16_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Adam B. Jaffe, 2017. "Econometric Evidence on the R&D Depreciation Rate," NBER Working Papers 23072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Headey & Gary Marks & Mark Wooden, 2005.
"The Structure and Distribution of Household Wealth in Australia,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 38(2), pages 159-175, June.
- Bruce Headey & Mark Wooden & Gary Marks, 2004. "The Structure and Distribution of Household Wealth in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ljiljana Kontić & Slađana Čabrilo, 2009. "A Strategic Model For Measuring Intellectual Capital In Serbian Industrial Enterprises," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(183), pages 89-118, October -.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219649217500174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:625-642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Migheli, 2013. "Relational capital, profitability and access to credit: evidence from a sample of Italian small firms," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(2), pages 221-233, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:12:y:2000:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .