The Accuracy of International Economic Observations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, Frits, 2007. "Compiling the national accounts demystified," MPRA Paper 3736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frits Bos, 2009. "The Art And Craft Of Compiling National Accounts Statistics And Their Implications For Reliability," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 930-958, December.
- Reese, Simon & Li, Yushu, 2013. "Testing for Structural Breaks in the Presence of Data Perturbations: Impacts and Wavelet Based Improvements," Working Papers 2013:36, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bos, Frits, 1996. "The future of the national accounts," MPRA Paper 5956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, C. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2016. "Do natural disasters stimulate international trade?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 622, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & Mauricio Folchi, 2005. "On the accuracy of Latin American trade statistics: A nonparametric test for 1925," Economics Working Papers 879, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2011. "One is not enough!," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22964, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:47:y:1995:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.