Compiling the national accounts demystified
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus, Jan R & van Tongeren, Jan W & de Vos, Aart F, 2000. "National Accounts Estimation Using Indicator Ratios," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 329-350, September.
- Bos, Frits, 1992. "Reasons for Preferring Net to Gross Figures of Income and Product (and Vice Versa)," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(3), pages 267-279, September.
- Maki, Atsushi & Nishiyama, Shigeru, 1993. "Consistency between Macro- and Micro-data Sets in the Japanese Household Sector," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(2), pages 195-207, June.
- van Bergeijk, Peter A G, 1995. "The Accuracy of International Economic Observations," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Novak, George J, 1975. "Reliability Criteria for National Accounts," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 21(3), pages 323-344, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, Frits, 2009. "The National Accounts as a Tool for Analysis and Policy; History, Economic Theory and Data Compilation Issues," MPRA Paper 23582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNational accounts; data compilation; reliability of national accounts statistics; measurement in economics;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-06-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .