Combining spin-out and spin-in activities – the spin-along approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1996. "Technology strategy and new venture performance: A study of corporate-sponsored and independent biotechnology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 289-321, July.
- Dushnitsky, Gary & Lenox, Michael J., 2005. "When do incumbents learn from entrepreneurial ventures?: Corporate venture capital and investing firm innovation rates," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 615-639, June.
- Thomas Keil, 2004. "Building External Corporate Venturing Capability," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 799-825, July.
- Dushnitsky, Gary & Lenox, Michael J., 2006. "When does corporate venture capital investment create firm value?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 753-772, November.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levin, Richard C & Mowery, David C, 1987. "Firm Size and R&D Intensity: A Re-examination," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 543-565, June.
- Jagersma, Pieter Klaas & van Gorp, Desiree M., 2003. "Spin-out management: theory and practice," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 15-24.
- Thornberry, Neal, 2001. "Corporate entrepreneurship:: antidote or oxymoron?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 526-533, October.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard C. Levin & David C. Mowery, 1987. "Firm Size and R&D Intensity: A Re-Examination," NBER Working Papers 2205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate venturing; spin-along; venture leader; spin-out; spin-in; Deutsche Telekom Laboratories; Cisco Systems;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-10 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.