Report NEP-ENT-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David B. Audretsch & Werner Boente & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2007. "Religion and Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2007. "Why Does the Effect of New Business Formation Differ Across Regions?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-077, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2007. "On the Mechanics of Firm Growth," Working Papers 2007-4, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 10 2007.
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Döhler, Mario & Arnold, Heinrich M., 2007. "Combining spin-out and spin-in activities – the spin-along approach," MPRA Paper 5563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Discussion Paper Series 0708, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Entry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).