Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management. Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 20(2), pages 211-230.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Organizational Learning Strategies of Start-up Firms; Creating the Office Of Strategic Thinking (OST)," MPRA Paper 25536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management; innovation; absorptive capacity; resource-based view; structural equation modelling;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-11-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-11-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2007-11-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2007-11-10 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-11-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-11-10 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-11-10 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .