Report NEP-IPR-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos J. POnce, 2007. "More secrecy... more knowledge disclosure? : On disclosure outside of patents," Economics Working Papers we077241, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "International Knowledge Flows: Evidence from an Inventor-Firm Matched Data Set," Discussion Paper Series 0706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Discussion Paper Series 0708, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Item repec:fip:fedpwp:07-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dario Sacco, 2007. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," SOI - Working Papers 0714, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Charles Z. Liu & Chris F. Kemerer & Michael D. Smith, 2007. "Standards Competition In The Presence Of Digital Conversion Technology: An Empirical Analysis Of The Flash Memory Card Market," Working Papers 07-17, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Prejmerean, Mihaela Cornelia & Vasilache, Simona, 2007. "Standards and markets for university-originated organizational intelligence," MPRA Paper 5574, University Library of Munich, Germany.