Report NEP-BEC-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Guest, 2007. "The Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on Executive Pay in the United Kingdom," Working Papers wp354, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Kato, Takao & Owan, Hideo, 2007. "Market Characteristics, Intra-Firm Coordination, and the Choice of Human Resource Management Systems: Evidence from New Japanese Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3105, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Philippon & Yuliy Sannikov, 2007. "Real Options in a Dynamic Agency Model, with Applications to Financial Development, IPOs, and Business Risk," NBER Working Papers 13584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Martina Leitner, 2007. "The Austrian Business Cycle - A Role for Technology Shocks?," Economics working papers 2007-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- John Buchanan & Simon Deakin, 2007. "Japan's Paradoxical Response to the new 'Global Standard' in Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp351, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stephanie Lluis, "undated". "Uncertainty and Organization Design," Working Papers 0107, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Ejarque, Joao & Portugal, Pedro, 2007. "Labor Adjustment Costs in a Panel of Establishments: A Structural Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3091, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity," NIPE Working Papers 25/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Oliver Gürtler & Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard, Efficiency Wages and Litigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cosimo Beverelli, 2007. "Offshoring and Manufacturing Employment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," IHEID Working Papers 25-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 11 Oct 2007.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Alexander Michaelides & Kalin Nikolov, 2007. " Winners and Losers in Housing Markets," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0705, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2007. "On the Mechanics of Firm Growth," Working Papers 2007-4, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 10 2007.
- Wieland Muller & Andrew Schotter, 2007. "Workaholics and Drop Outs in Optimal Organizations," Working Papers 0022, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Goossens, L. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2007. "The change of ownership after a buyout: Impact on performance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-26, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.