Report NEP-EFF-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Friedrich Schneider & Laurent Weill, 2007. "Does taking the shadow economy into account matter to measure aggregate efficiency?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:26-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jinyoung Kim & Sangjoon John Lee & Gerald Marschke, 2007. "Research Scientist Productivity and Firm Size: Evidence from Panel Data on Inventors," Discussion Paper Series 0708, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sandra Saïd & Sophie Thoyer, 2007. "Agri-environmental auctions with synergies," Working Papers 07-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2007.
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kyoji Fukao & Tsutomu Miyagawa & Miho Takizawa, 2007. "Productivity Growth and Resource Reallocation in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-224, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:uta:papers:2007_05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5532 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2007. "Labour Law, Judicial Efficiency and Informal Employment in India," Working Papers wp353, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.