Building External Corporate Venturing Capability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahaym, Arvin & Cho, Sam Yul & Kim, Sang Kyun & Mousa, Fariss-Terry, 2016. "Mixed blessings: How top management team heterogeneity and governance structure influence the use of corporate venture capital by post-IPO firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1208-1218.
- Dixit, M. R. & Karna, Amit & Sharma, Sunil, 2007. "A Conceptual Note on Classification of Literature on Capabilities," IIMA Working Papers WP2007-10-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Clarysse, Bart & Binks, Martin, 2006. "University spin-out companies and venture capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-501, May.
- Daniel Reimsbach & Bastian Hauschild, 2012. "Corporate venturing: an extended typology," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 71-80, September.
- Brueller, Nir N. & Ellis, Shmuel & Segev, Eli & Carmeli, Abraham, 2015. "Knowing when to acquire: The case of multinational technology firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-10.
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Döhler, Mario & Arnold, Heinrich M., 2007. "Combining spin-out and spin-in activities – the spin-along approach," MPRA Paper 5563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lin, Shu-Jou & Lee, Ji-Ren, 2011. "Configuring a corporate venturing portfolio to create growth value: Within-portfolio diversity and strategic linkage," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 489-503, July.
- Hill, Susan A. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2008. "Strategy-organization configurations in corporate venture units: Impact on performance and survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 423-444, July.
- Gideon D. Markman & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2008. "Research and Technology Commercialization," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1401-1423, December.
- Basu, Sandip & Phelps, Corey & Kotha, Suresh, 2011. "Towards understanding who makes corporate venture capital investments and why," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 153-171, March.
- Baldi Francesco & Baglieri Daniela & Corea Francesco, 2015. "Balancing Risk and Learning Opportunities in Corporate Venture Capital Investments: Evidence from the Biopharmaceutical Industry," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 221-250, July.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Marina FLAMAND, 2015. "The diversity of carmakers\' behaviors vis-a-vis the Corporate Venture Capital," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9495-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Keil & Erkko Autio & Gerard George, 2008. "Corporate Venture Capital, Disembodied Experimentation and Capability Development," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1475-1505, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0292-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, M. R. & Karna, Amit & Sharma, Sunil, 2008. "A Unified Theory of Capability Building: Need and Response," IIMA Working Papers WP2008-01-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Yang, Yi & Narayanan, V.K. & Zahra, Shaker, 2009. "Developing the selection and valuation capabilities through learning: The case of corporate venture capital," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 261-273, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:5:p:799-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .