Growth: its sources and consequences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Openness and the market friendly approach to development: Learning the right lessons from development experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1811-1823, December.
- Singh, Ajit, 1995. "'Openness' and the 'Market Friendly' approach to development: learning the right lessons from development experience," MPRA Paper 54988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 1995. "Institutional requirements for full employment in advanced economies," MPRA Paper 54990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson, Richard R, 1981. "Research on Productivity Growth and Productivity Differences: Dead Ends and New Departures," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 1029-1064, September.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic progress; South-East Asia; economic growth;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .