A note on risk sharing against idiosyncratic shocks and geographic mobility in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2011. "Heterogeneity and Tests of Risk Sharing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(5), pages 925-958.
- Kohara, Miki & Ohtake, Fumio & Saito, Makoto, 2002.
"A Test of the Full Insurance Hypothesis: The Case of Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 335-352, September.
- Kohara, Miki & Ohtake, Fumio & Saito, Makoto, 2001. "A Test of the Full Insurance Hypothesis: The Case of Japan," Discussion Papers 2001-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "The intranational business cycle in Japan," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 111-133, January.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 2000.
"Risk sharing by households within and across regions and industries,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 533-560, June.
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1997. "Risk sharing by households within and across regions and industries," Research Working Paper 97-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2011.
"Macroeconomics with hetereogeneity : a practical guide,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 3Q, pages 255-326.
- Fatih Guvenen, 2011. "Macroeconomics With Heterogeneity: A Practical Guide," NBER Working Papers 17622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mace, Barbara J, 1991. "Full Insurance in the Presence of Aggregate Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 928-956, October.
- Yamada, Tomoaki, 2013. "Cross-sectional Facts in Japan using Keio Household Panel Survey," MPRA Paper 49813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Shiv Saini, 2012. "Testing Efficient Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 428-468, February.
- Martin Ravallion & Shubham Chaudhuri, 1997. "Risk and Insurance in Village India: Comment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 171-184, January.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Altonji, Joseph & Kotlikoff, Laurence, 1996. "Risk-Sharing between and within Families," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 261-294, March.
- Cochrane, John H, 1991. "A Simple Test of Consumption Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(5), pages 957-976, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk sharing; Consumption insurance; Geographic mobility;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2014-04-05 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .