Health Infrastructure, Health Outcome and Economic Wellbeing: A District Level Study in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saikia, Dilip & Das, Kalyani Kangkana, 2012. "Rural Health Infrastructures in the North-East India," MPRA Paper 41859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Infrastructure; Health Outcome; Regional Disparity; Economic Wellbeing;
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .