Analysing social attributes of loan default among small Indian Dairy farms: A discriminating approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Gandhimathi, 2012. "Determinants of repayment and overdues in agricultural sector," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(5), pages 590-602.
- Arindam Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "Predicting probability of default of Indian corporate bonds: logistic and Z-score model approaches," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 255-272, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscriminant function; credit; defaulter and dairy farmers;
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.