Structural Change and Decisions on Investment Allocation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho, 2002. "Structural change and decisions on investment allocation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 249-258, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halevi, Joseph, 1996. "The significance of the theory of vertically integrated processes for the problem of economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 163-171, June.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- repec:ekm:wpaper:v:19:y:1999:i:3:a:778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1971. "Shiftable Versus Non-Shiftable Capital: A Synthesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(3), pages 511-529, May.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1997.
"Pasinetti's Vertically Hyper-integrated Sectors and Natural Prices,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 453-467, July.
- Lavoie, M, 1995. "Pasinett's Vertically Hyper-Integrated Sectors and Natural Prices," Working Papers 9515e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Hishiyama, Izumi, 1996. "Appraising Pasinetti's structural dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 127-134, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Gosselin & Aïleen Lotz & Marc Wambst, 2019. "Heterogeneity in social values and capital accumulation in a changing world," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 14(1), pages 47-92, March.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Capital-Specific Technological Change and Human Capital Accumulation in a Model of Export-Led Growth," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(262), pages 275-311.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:eut:journl:v:11:y:2006:i:3:p:41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:streco:v:49:y:2019:i:c:p:206-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2010.
"A Multi-Sector Version of the Post-Keynesian Growth Model,"
Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia
330, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "A multi-sector version of the Post-Keynesian growth model," MPRA Paper 30331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gosselin, Pierre & Lotz, Aïleen & Wambst, Marc, 2016. "How To Spend It? Capital Accumulation in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 71665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & JoanÌlio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2003.
"An Extension of the Structural Change Model to International Economic Relations,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 458-473, November.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2003. "An Extension of the Structural Change Model to International Economic Relations," MPRA Paper 53291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2008. "Investment-Specific Technological Change, Investment Sectoral Allocation and Human Capital Accumulation in a Model of Export-Led Growth," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211332520, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 2011. "Embodied technological change, capital sectoral allocation and export-led growth," MPRA Paper 29810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Dynamics; Investment Allocation; Multi-sector Models; Vertical Integration.;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.