Shiftable Versus Non-Shiftable Capital: A Synthesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanilio Rodolpho, 2002.
"Structural change and decisions on investment allocation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 249-258, June.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2002. "Structural Change and Decisions on Investment Allocation," MPRA Paper 53293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Capital-Specific Technological Change and Human Capital Accumulation in a Model of Export-Led Growth," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(262), pages 275-311.
- Gosselin, Pierre & Lotz, Aïleen & Wambst, Marc, 2016. "How To Spend It? Capital Accumulation in a Changing World," MPRA Paper 71665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2004. "Optimal human investment allocation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 71-76, October.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "Decisions on investment allocation in the post-Keynesian growth models," MPRA Paper 33639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:3:p:511-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.