How to estimate the model of sustainable profit and corporate social responsibility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Komsan Suriya, 2013. "How to estimate the model of sustainable profit and corporate social responsibility," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 9(4), pages 1-7, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatcha Sudtasan & Komsan Suriya, 2013. "Sustainability of profit and corporate social responsibility: Mathematical modelingwith phase diagram," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 1-12, December.
- Jeeranan Techanan & Komsan Suriya, 2012. "Effect of income distribution on poverty reduction after the Millennium," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(4), pages 169-179, December.
- Raymond Vernon, 1966. "International Investment and International Trade in the Product Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 190-207.
- Komsan Suriya, 2013. "Econometrics for experimental economics," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(3), pages 37-40, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTheory of the firm; mathematical modeling; phase diagram; sustainable development; corporate social responsibility;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .