Submission from the Association for Heterodox Economics to the International Benchmarking Review on Research Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Lee, 2007. "The Research Assessment Exercise, the state and the dominance of mainstream economics in British universities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 309-325, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frederic S. Lee & Xuan Pham & Gyun Gu, 2013.
"The UK Research Assessment Exercise and the narrowing of UK economics,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 693-717.
- Lee, Frederic & Pham, Xuan & Gu, Gyun, 2012. "The UK research assessment exercise and the narrowing of UK economics," MPRA Paper 41842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics Teaching; Pluralism; Heterodox Economics;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .