The Relationship between Population Dynamics and Investments for Energy and Telecommunication Infrastructures in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2009.
"On the relationship between mobility, population growth, and capital spending in the United States,"
Working Paper Series
WP-09-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Marco Bassetto & Leslie McGranahan, 2011. "On the Relationship Between Mobility, Population Growth, and Capital Spending in the United States," NBER Working Papers 16970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leslie McGranahan & Marco Bassetto, 2010. "On the Relationship between Mobility, Population Growth, and Capital Spending in the United States," 2010 Meeting Papers 229, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Commission on Growth and Development, 2008. "The Growth Report : Strategies for Sustained Growth and Inclusive Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6507, April.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2001. "Determinants of public capital spending in less-developed countries," CCSO Working Papers 200107, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugccs:200107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin E. Diokno, 2010. "Philippine fiscal behavior in recent history," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 39-87, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Dynamics; 2SLS-IV; Investment;
- C36 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .