Federal Deficits and the Real Rate of Interest in the United States: A Note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Cebula, 1987. "Federal deficits and the real rate of interest in the United States: A note," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 97-100, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mascaro, Angelo & Meltzer, Allan H., 1983. "Long- and short-term interest rates in a risky world," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 485-518, November.
- Makin, John H, 1983. "Real Interest, Money Surprises, Anticipated Inflation and Fiscal Deficits," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 374-384, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Cebula, 1988. "Crowding out, deficits, and interest rates: Reply," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 95-97, July.
- Oseni O. Isiaq & Adesoye A. Bolaji, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Term Structure of Interest Rate in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(2), pages 70-83, April.
- Spector, Lee C, 1999.
"Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 54(1-2), pages 84-98.
- Lee C. Spector, 2005. "Macroeconomic Models and the Determination of Crowding Out," Working Papers 200511, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Kanhaya Gupta, 1989. "Budget deficits and interest rates in the United States," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 87-92, January.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:2:p:70-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee Spector & T. Cott, 1988. "Crowding out, deficits, and interest rates: Comment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 91-94, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rate determinants; financial markets; budget deficits; crowding out;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H69 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .