An Empirical Note on the Inflation Impact of the Price of Imported Crude Oil: The Case of Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cebula , Richard J., 2000. "A Brief Empirical Note on the Impact of Crude Oil Prices on Domestic Inflation: The Case of the United States, 1965-1999," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 53(4), pages 449-454.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Cebula, Richard J & Frewer, Michael, 1980. "Oil Imports and Inflation: An Empirical International Analysis of the 'Imported' Inflation Thesis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 615-622.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; price of imported crude oil; oil price shocks; Germany;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .