Long-run trend, Business Cycle & Short-run shocks in real GDP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torben Mark Pedersen, 1998. "The Hodrick-Prescott Filter, the Slutzky Effect, and the Distortionary Effect of Filters," Discussion Papers 98-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1999.
"A Heuristic Method for Extracting Smooth Trends from Economic Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
7439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Rotemberg, 1999. "Matlab code for A Method for Decomposing Time Series into Trend and Cycle Components," QM&RBC Codes 75, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdullah Muhammad Iqbal & Iram Khan & Zeeshan Ahmed, 2015. "Earnings Management and Privatisations: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 79-96.
- Muhammad Umar Draz Author_Email: email@example.com, 2011. "Impact Of Financial Crises On Pakistan And China: A Comparative Study Of Six Decades," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-529, Conference Master Resources.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; growth; pakistan;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .