Does Convergence Exist?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Chen, Jian & Fleisher, Belton M., 1996. "Regional Income Inequality and Economic Growth in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164, April.
- Enzo Weber, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Integration in Asia-Pacific: Common Stochastic Trends and Business Cycle Coherence,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3-4), pages 84-106, May-July.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "Macroeconomic Integration in Asia Pacific: Common Stochastic Trends and Business Cycle Coherence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim, 2005. "Income Divergence? Evidence of Non-linearity in the East Asian Economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(1), pages 1-7.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Le Wang, 2008. "Economic Reform, Growth and Convergence in China," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(1), pages 128-154, March.
- Chowdhury, K, 2005. "What´s Happening to Per Capita Gdp in the ASEAN Countries?. An Analysis of Convergence, 1960-2001," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(3).
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Ahmad, Yusuf, 2006. "Income convergence? Evidence of non-linearity in the East Asian Economies: A comment," MPRA Paper 519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Begu Liviu-Stelian & Teodorescu Irina-Teodora & Dimidov Ioana-Catalina & Istrate Ionut, 2010. "Analysis Of Convergence Within The European Union - Sigma And Beta Convergence," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 482-485, December.
- Don J Webber & Paul White, 2004. "Concordant Convergence Empirics," Working Papers 0409, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; absolute; beta;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .