From the Bank Panic of 1907 to the Great Depression of 1929 and the Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s: Lessons for the future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellis W. Tallman, 2012. "The Panic of 1907," Working Paper 1228, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Antoine PARENT & Jamel TRABELSI, 2012.
"Revisiting the 1929 Crisis : Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian ? New Lessons from the Past,"
Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 37(2), pages 280-297.
- Claude Diebolt & Antoine Parent & Jamel Trabelsi, 2010. "Revisiting the 1929 Crisis: Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian? New Lessons from the Past," Working Papers 10-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Tallman, Ellis W & Wicker, Elmus R., 2009.
"Banking and Financial Crises in United States History: What Guidance can History Offer Policymakers?,"
21839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Elmus R. Wicker, 2010. "Banking and financial crises in United States history: what guidance can history offer policymakers?," Working Paper 1009, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Jon R. Moen, 1990. "Lessons from the panic of 1907," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue May, pages 2-13.
More about this item
KeywordsBank Panic; Global Economic Crisis; Great Depression; Savings and Loan Debacle;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-07-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-HIS-2013-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-07-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .