Report NEP-FMK-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trompatzi, Georgia & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "From the Bank Panic of 1907 to the Great Depression of 1929 and the Savings and Loan Crisis of the 1980s: Lessons for the future," MPRA Paper 48272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Weild & Edward Kim & Lisa Newport, 2013. "Making Stock Markets Work to Support Economic Growth: Implications for Governments, Regulators, Stock Exchanges, Corporate Issuers and their Investors," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- Gwilym, Owain Ap & Wang, Qvigwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Xie, Ru, 2013. "In search of concepts : The effects of speculative demand on returns and volume," Research Discussion Papers 10/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Damien Challet & Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed, 2013. "Predicting financial markets with Google Trends and not so random keywords," Papers 1307.4643, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Guido Lorenzoni & Ivan Werning, 2013. "Slow Moving Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 19228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.