Predicting financial markets with Google Trends and not so random keywords
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Damien Challet & Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed, 2013. "Predicting financial markets with Google Trends and not so random keywords," Working Papers hal-00851607, HAL.
- Challet Damien & Bel Hadj Ayed Ahmed, 2013. "Predicting financial markets with Google Trends and not so random keywords," Working Papers hal-00851637, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijl, Laurens & Kringhaug, Glenn & Molnár, Peter & Sandvik, Eirik, 2016. "Google searches and stock returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 150-156.
- David Garcia & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "Social signals and algorithmic trading of Bitcoin," Papers 1506.01513, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-07-20 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2013-07-20 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1307.4643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .