Desarrollo rural y ciudadanía social: Territorios, instituciones y actores locales
[Rural Development and Social Citizenship: Territories, Institutions and Local Actors]
The development of policies related to the promotion of territorial development, family farming and the revitalization of local markets, linked to the revitalization of public institutional system, the promotion of partnerships and the establishment of areas of citizen participation, open spaces to the search for new approaches and strategies to tackle the development in rural areas. The territorial approach to rural development provides, in this regard, a holistic perspective and a set of strategies and methods of action which respond to the new conditions of the rural environment and the multiplicity of demands that must be attend in order to promote development in rural areas. In this publication, are exposed some of the major changes taking place in rural Latin American and the basic elements included in the strategies which seeks to stimulate productive, institutional and social transformations within a framework of environmental sustainability in rural areas of the region.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mora, Jorge & Sumpsi, Jose Maria, 2004. "Desarrollo Rural: Nuevos Enfoques Y Perspectivas," Miscellaneous Papers 11834, Agecon Search.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2009.
"Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes
[Analysis framework of the relevance of the master degree program," MPRA Paper 14976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora, J., 2009. "Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes," Working papers 036, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2006. "Desarrollo Territorial Rural en America Latina: Discurso y Realidades
[Territorial Rural Development in Latin America and the Caribbean: Discourses and Realities]," MPRA Paper 8468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2005. "Política agraria y desarrollo rural en Costa Rica: elementos para su definición en el nuevo entorno internacional
[Agrarian policies and rural development in Costa Rica: definitions elements in the," MPRA Paper 1525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2006. "El Instituto de Desarrollo Agrario (IDA), el desarrollo productivo y el bienestar social en el medio rural de Costa Rica. análisis evaluativo sobre el cumplimiento de sus objetivos y funciones
[The," MPRA Paper 2308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge & Román-Vega, Isabel, 2006. "Organización Rural, Desarrollo Territorial y Sostenibilidad Ambiental en el Caribe de Costa Rica: El Caso del Área de Conservación Tortuguero
[Rural Organization, Territorial Development and Sustai," MPRA Paper 1521, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.